My favorite films director


My favorite films director


My favorite film director is Edgar Wright, he's a screenwriter, producer and director from England. Wright directed my favorite movies like Shaun of the Dead or Scott Pilgrim vs. the world. One of the last movies he made was Baby Driver, and that movie won several awards for sound design and editing.  

He studied in the now called Arts University Bournemouth and started his career making horror and comedy short films in super8 film format. His debut in festivals called the attention of Paramount Comedy, where he leveled up his career to the point that he was able to direct full length films. 

What I like the most about his style is the fast paced action editing synchronized with sound and music that he does regardless of the genre, and it's just so satisfying. It's like he isn't scared at all of innovating using unusual techniques of creating new ones, and that inspires me a lot to just try new things and see if they work. Also Edgar Wright has a great taste in music and he shares playlists with his favorite music on his social media. 




Pic on the set of "Scott Pilgrim vs. Pic on the set of "Hot Fuzz"
the world"


Comments

  1. Hi, the only Edgar Wright movie I've seen was Baby Driver, and it certainly has a unique style. I want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some of his films without knowing they were all his! He really has a great style of visual humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completion:; 7,0
    Progression: 7,0
    Nota Final Blogs: 7.0

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment