My favorite piece of technology...

Headphones... I love them, for me, one of the most important devices in my life. They're so useful in many situations, not only for listen to music, but for study, podcasts, mastering in video editing, etc. Or sometimes you really need to disconect from the world, and once you put your headphones you can teleport to different and better places. 

Personally, headphones make my life so much better because i don't have to share my music or whatever i' am listening to, it's a private space anywhere i go. So i think it affects my life in a positive way, because it's not only good for me, but it allows me to respect other people space and not bother them with what i need or want to listen. 

I have these and love them so far

I totally recommend other people to use headphones, especially if you're in public transport cause omg, there're people so annoying that seem to live in the past century and doesn't know headphones, please don't be one of them lol. 

Comments

  1. I love headphones! I think they are one of the best piece of technology, thanks to them I can isolate myself with my music on long trips. I miss riding the subway to college and listening to my favorite music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love headphones, but I use mine all day and sometimes are uncomfortable and my ears hurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headphones are great, but mine are really worn out :( Yours look great and probably sound like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checked for both progression and completion. Check final comments to know more details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite films director