Who am i? Well, let me tell you...

    My name is Miguel Del Peso and this is my new blog! Here i'll be posting some things and details about me and my life. (I don't know why anyone would like to know that kind of stuff, but anyways lol). 

So, i'm an student of Cine y Televisión at the Universidad de Chile, in this point of my life i'm 22 years old and i'm very close to end up my major studies yay (i'm just realizing this and i don't know what i'm gonna be doing with my life after this but ok). Currently i live in Puente Alto, Santiago (i have lived here all my life, 100% puentealtino), in a pretty and chill neighborhood close to Cajon del Maipo. I mean, specifically here it's cool, because i've moved to many different houses in my life here in Puente Alto, from ghettos to a totally different class of neighboors. The differences are shocking, for example, where i live now it's not a problem to walk in the streets with something like a camera or money in your hands, you would be safe. I used to live in El Volcán and Poblacion Maipo, and dude, i mean no. There is no chance to do anything similar to that, because at the end of the street were i used to live, there are "soldiers" of narcos and those people are really dangerous, so yeah. Anyways, i just think that the class differences are too big and unfair being both so close one to each other. 



Picture of a park near my current house


But letting that issue aside, i have to introduce myself lol. So basically i'm an audio/visual artist, but truly my interests are all over the place. Sports helps me with motivation and consistency, so i do road ciclying, calisthenics, parkour & free running and skateboarding (Yes indeed, i'm quite proactive) and most importantly, i'm a nerd. I love science (all kind), chemistry, technologic, computing sciences, sociology, political sciences and a lot of other subjects. "The more you know..." as some say, but being able to combine all this knowledge to create some unique and nice art, it's a joy.  

As you could probably tell, i'm a mess. I think that it's some kind of miracle how i can handle all of this, studying and sometimes working all at the same time. I prefer to keep my mind busy all the time doing something, or maybe i need it, don't know really, because sometimes it's super overwhelming. Also music is a big part of my life, i always have been sorrounded by musicians that have inspired me to keep this artistic path on life, but still, it hasn't been easy tho. In that regard, i used to play piano, but i sold it to buy the camera that now i use for my studies and work.



Here's a picture of my home gym that i just finished building :D


On the topic of my family, well, my parents are separated and of course, my mom took the responsibility of rising me, alone. Luckily we are not in that situation anymore, my family today is formed by my mom Paola, stepfather Daniel and sister Antonia (7 years old). My sister is dauther of Daniel and fun fact, we (me and Antonia) have an age difference of 15 years. The fact that Daniel works soo much, and i've spent so much more time with her, means that i have been raising her a lot. In the time our sibling relationship developed in an incredible way, basically we are inseparable.



My family taking a walk close to the park in the first picture


So that's something i think, i mean, that it's some of myself. Deep down i'm a simple and calm dude honestly, i'm happy, i just live, trying to enjoy life as it's, cool. 

Comments

  1. Hi Miguel, i study cine too, one of the only places i knew before going to study in santiago was Puente alto, because my aunt live there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miguel! I loved your gym at home! For my part, I am not able to exercise at home, I am very lazy hahaha

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello Miguel, I am surprised by the amount of sports you practice, I also like to play sports, it is very important for good physical and mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite extensive. All well carried out

    Checked for both progression and completion. Check final comments to know more details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite films director