I don't have a favorite meal or food but...

 I can really appreciate a good dish of noodles with white tuna cream. It's simple and it taste good, also it's cheap and fast to cook. It only takes your favorite spaghetti (doesn't matter if it is integral or not), some sauteed vegetables of your liking or if you're in a rush, some frozen soffritto will make it. And then it's just a thing of include the tuna and the cream in the mixture and thadaaa done. Easy. 



I couldn't find any decent picture, but it looks something like this.
Yeah it's not very appealing, but tastes good.


I don't know why i like it so much, but it was the first food that i learned to prepare (mama teached me) and at this point i have a good touch on it you know? I think that i prepare it pretty well and tastes delicious.

Healthwise, i think it's good. I'm not a nutritionist by any means, but i can say that this food has a good balance in carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, etc. Maybe the worst part is actually the tuna because of its contamination with plastics and mercury, but that's a whole other topic, so yeah, that's it! A good food for my taste.




Comments

  1. fast to make recipes are always my favourites c: and better when are good for your health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It was also the first meal I cooked, I think it is always a good time to eat them!

    ReplyDelete

  3. When food is fast I am very happy! Great choice, very delicious :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noodles never fail as an emergency meal, especially with a lot of grated cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checked for both progression and completion. Check final comments to know more details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite films director